Welcome

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the self appointed Queen of Streatham and this blog is your one-stop shop for learning about what is going on in the wonderfully charming St.Reatham. See me as your gossip girl equivalent - I go undercover to keep up to date with recent news and developments and give you the low down on what's hot, what's not and where I think it's worth spending your hard earned cash. Time is precious, let me do the hardwork for you. Drop in, follow me, sign up for RSS feeds and I pledge, as Queen of Streatham, to do my best by you, My People, to deliver up to date news & reviews on all things Streatham. XoXo, Queenie xxx

Thursday 28 July 2011

The Goose in St.Reatham is to be renamed!

Well! It's all about re-branding today isn't it? The Goose down by Lidl [next to the Weatherspoons pub] is to be rebranded as 'Pratts and Payne' [echoes of the Pratts John Lewis that was here back when I was just a little girl! and the Payne part? She was a MADAM of a BROTHEL back in the day!] read the full article here.  Let's hope that they change it inside too as they have a lovely garden [so rare in St.Reatham public houses....when WILL Taylors convert that flat roof into a terrace huh?!?] - that just begs to be filled with not-so-rough types like you lot.  Get campaigning now, put it out to the Universe, the power is in your hands! etc etc. 
Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment