Welcome

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the self appointed Queen of Streatham and this blog is your one-stop shop for learning about what is going on in the wonderfully charming St.Reatham. See me as your gossip girl equivalent - I go undercover to keep up to date with recent news and developments and give you the low down on what's hot, what's not and where I think it's worth spending your hard earned cash. Time is precious, let me do the hardwork for you. Drop in, follow me, sign up for RSS feeds and I pledge, as Queen of Streatham, to do my best by you, My People, to deliver up to date news & reviews on all things Streatham. XoXo, Queenie xxx

Thursday 26 April 2012

Jo Brand Disses St.Reatham!!!!

[Sorry for radio silence etc etc..] I'm SURE that you all heard the Hoo Haa yesterday following Jo Brand calling my beloved St.Reatham a SHIT hole?! No, well read about it at the Telegraph here and the Daily Mail perspective here.   Even the Sun got involved, read all about it! Here.

The good news? St.Reatham in the news! If you want to hear what Londoners and locals [my people] think about our neighbourhood then listen to it on 'my' Vanessa show, which aired on BBC London Radio yesterday.  Follow the link here, and click on 'Wednesday 25th' [don't be confused by the title of it] - fast forward to '2 hours in' that's when they start discussing it.    It's only there for a few more days so get it whilst you can!

Jo? Pah, Jo who? SHE dresses like a Shit Hole [if that's even possible]....
XOXO, Queenie xxx

Jo Brand's Paderborn, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment